200 g of carob and almond bar from Carob World.
400 g of “Maria” cookies.
100 g of granulated sugar.
500 ml of cream.
125 g of mascarpone.
60 g of sugar powder.
250 g of carob and almond spread from Carob World.
6 gelatin sheets.
- Grind the cookies in the thermomix, add sugar and afterwards the carob and almond bar.
- Place a base of sand in the pan, filling it well and taking it into cold.
- In a bowl, mix the carob and almond spread from Carob World and mascarpone.
- Add sugar and mix it.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Beat the cream, but not too much and slowly, to not to create too much air.
- Add the whipped cream to the initial preparation, covering everything properly. A coagulation may be formed, but it is normal.
- Withdraw the surplus of water from the gelatin, melt it in the microwave without heating it up too much and adding it to our base.
- At the end, the cream obtained will be smooth and silky.
- Place the final result in the pan, smooth it out and take it to the cold to keep it.