400 g Aljezur sweet patatoes
40 g sugar
200 g unsalted butter
6 eggs yolks
4 soupspoons condensed milk
200 g CW Carob bar
50 g unsalted butter
Salt to taste
- Bake the sweet patato, leave to cool and then mash.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220º.
- Melt the Carob bar in bain-marie along with 50 g of butter and little salt.
- Beat the whole eggs and the sugar together and beat until creamy white.
- Add the 6 egg yolks, the melted butter, the Carob bar and the condensed milk to the mashed sweet patato. One at a time!
- Lastly add the creamed egg and sugar and mix well.
- Grease the cake tins and pour in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes (time will vary depending on your oven). The cake should be liquid in the middle.
- Remove from the cake tins, decorate and serve.