200 g coconut oil
50 g brown sugar
100 g oat flour
250 g granola
200 g CW carob bar
- Switch to oven on to 180º nd line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, mix well and then add the Carob bar, broken into pieces. Shape the mixture into little balls.
- Place the biscuits on the baking tray and flatten them slightly before putting them in the oven
- When they are slightly golden on top (about 12 minutes) remove the biscuits from the oven.
- At this point the biscuits will seem to be slightly undercooked; leave them to dry.